We are committed to our customers’ success from start to finish. Our experience helps make your life easier.
While finding a new home can be exciting, navigating the mortgage process can be overwhelming for some. Knowing what steps you need to take can help the process go more smoothly. Once you have an accepted offer, here’s what you need to know to make sure your mortgage application stays on track:
- Loan application. Now that you’ve found the home you want to buy and a lender to work with, the mortgage process begins. At this stage, your lender will have you fill out a full application and ask you to supply documentation relating to your income, debts and assets.
- Required Documentation. Applicants provide required documents. – Park approval process – Appraisal order.
- Appraisal Reviewed. File & appraisal to be reviewed by underwriting. .
- Approved by Underwriter. Final loan approval.
- Final Documents. Sign final loan docs with notary. Documents sent to lender .
- Loan Funding. Quality assurance check.
- MOVE IN!